From your desktops to your servers, from your network to your cloud apps–our team stabilizes, secures, and standardizes your technology so that you can focus on what you do best.
IT Managed services
Our managed services options bundle the IT services you want most into a custom package that meets your company’s needs.
- Flat monthly rate you can budget on
- Proactive, prompt response
- Assigned engineer who knows your systems
- Quarterly planning and budgeting meetings with your SisCare team
We take care of your network from top to bottom, from your internet vendor to your desktops, and everything between.
- Detailed Network Evaluation, including a plan and budget for the year
- 24/7 on call support for emergencies, and critical after hours issues
- Vendor support, to help you manage all your IT-related vendors
- Network hardware support, including Cisco, Sonicwall, Open Mesh, Meraki and HP
We keep your Microsoft servers running smoothly with expert setup and consistent maintenance.
- New server installations, including product recommendations, project planning and implementation, and follow-up to make sure you’re happy
- Server replacement or migrations, planned to ensure the lowest possible downtime
- Maintenance and monitoring, keeping a close eye on your systems so we catch issues before they become a crisis
- Back-up and business continuity systems, to protect your business from system failures
- Troubleshooting and error resolution for issues on your systems
Desktops and users
We offer you and your staff support for your computers, from tablets to desktops, from tips and training to hardware repairs.
- Remote helpdesk support, for fast, skilled technical support
- Onsite support, to fix those issues that can’t be resolved remotely
- Computer installation and upgrades, including system recommendations
Hosted business services increase your productivity and flexibility while reducing your overhead.
- Office 365–the full email, contacts, calendaring and task management Exchange offers, with the flexibility of a range of account levels to choose from, and no server for you to maintain and replace
- DropBox for Business—the ease of online file storage and sharing that DropBox is known for, with added levels of security and flexibility for businesses
We specialize in Microsoft systems and Office 365 implementations for small and medium businesses in the Seattle Metro area.